If you are in transition or hiring, the Long Island Chapter of the IMA is here to help.
As an organization, we are always looking for ways to enhance the benefits we offer to members and member companies. As VP of Employment Services for the chapter, our committee is here to act as a liaison between members who are looking for employment and companies who contact our chapter with open positions, without opening the posting company or member to unwanted solicitation from recruiting agencies. We are also here to help members in transition with resume writing and interview skills workshops. There is no additional fee for this member benefit.
For members who are seeking new positions, we can help in the following ways:
- We will engage the Long Island business community to gather and post open positions.
- Members may submit a copy of their resume to Michael Valveri, VP of Employment in response to a specific posting or for us to keep in our data base. Members may also submit resumes in the strictest confidence.
For companies who have accounting and finance positions they would like to fill:
See below for a current listing of open positions.
- The Long Island Chapter of the IMA will post open positions on the website for members. As a professional organization, we are aware of the confidential nature of these postings and will limit information about the posting company to provide anonymity.
- We will review resumes to ensure that minimum requirements are met to filter the number of resumes that are forwarded in response to each posting.
Hamptons based information technology company is looking for IT Support personnel capable of the following, including but not limited to:
- Set up and maintenance of workstations and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Install and configure software
- Develop and maintain local networks
- Troubleshooting and resolving various issues and concerns received from clients.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of computer software, hardware, variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems, great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail, excellent communication and time-management skills.
Pay is based on experience.